facebooktwitterpinterestrss feedemail

Friday, September 10, 2010

You've been booed


This week I finished a couple fun Halloween projects. The three pumpkin canvases turned out completely different then I planned. I was going with an orange and brown background with the white pumpkins, but totally disliked the way it turned out.

For the three little pumpkins project I started off by using painters tape to make the pumpkins on the canvas. I so wish I had a vinyl cutting machine...would have made this part so much faster!



My super helpful assistant, little ladybug, helped with the painting. (See the brown we started with here.)



After changing to black paint and then attaching ribbon, here is our final product.




I also finished up this fun little boo tin. I decoupaged on scrapbook paper on the tin, hot glued the ribbon around it, and tied ribbon all over the handle. I finished it off with a matching tag. Perfect for filling with chocolatey goodness!



 Linking up with













BWS tips button





7 comments:

Sasha said...

Love, love, love the tin!

Katie said...

Very cute tin, love all the ribbon. You have some sweet things in your Etsy store too, very darling little mini wands and I also like the mini broomstick tags.

Anonymous said...

Cute Boo Tin! I love that! Thanks for sharing. I love Halloween decorations!!!

Lorie said...

Very cute!!! I so love Halloween! Thanks for linking it up to Show and Tell Saturday!!!

Amy C said...

I love your boo tin! It's absolutely adorable! I think altering things like that is so fun!

Laura @ House of Thrifty Decor said...

Very cute! I love your boos. I hope you can stop by my blog today for my Show Off Sunday Party. I would love for you to share you project with my readers.

http://houseofthriftydecor.blogspot.com/2010/09/show-off-sunday-party.html

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Love the boo tin especially all the ribbons. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails